THIS MONTH ...
...STAY CONNECTED IN THE MIDST OF SOCIAL DISTANCING
Send us your prayer requests
Your Go-To Guide for Ministry in the Midst of this Pandemic:
Sunday Worship Streaming
Live-streamed here at 8:30 am and here at 10:30 am with replay available thereafter. In lieu of our 1 pm Word & Table service, the Garden of Hope Ministry will provide bag lunches to those in need at 1 pm at the front door entrance of 6100 Georgia Ave NW.
Pause for Prayer on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Congregation-wide time of prayer via conference call or live stream on Tuesdays at 7 pm and Thursdays at 12 noon. How to connect on Tuesdays: click here OR dial 301.715.8592 and use Meeting ID 471 622 938. How to connect on Thursdays: click here OR dial 301.715.8592 and use Meeting ID 381 381 909.
Word on Wednesday Bible Study at 12 noon
We are studying Paul’s letter to the Philippians. Connect via conference call or live stream. How to connect: click here OR dial 301.715.8592 and use Meeting ID 547 355 523.
Wednesday Night Live Bible Study at 7 pm
Currently studying the book of Ephesians. Connect via conference call or live stream. How to connect: click here OR dial 301.715.8592 and use Meeting ID 707 594 071.
Weekly Prayer Call for Each Ministry
Each ministry is encouraged to hold weekly prayer calls or video conferences. If you have not heard from your ministry lead, you will soon!
Women's Bible Study
Join Pastor Harmon for our new Women’s Bible Study on Saturday, July 5th from 10:00-11:15. We will meet the first Saturday of each month. We will be studying Genesis starting with the intro and the first three chapters. How to connect: click here OR dial 301-715-8592 and use Meeting ID 824 1828 3856
Men's Bible Study
This Saturday the men are studying Romans 12 and reviewing previous chapters. Connect via conference call or live stream. How to connect: click here OR dial 646-518-9805 and use Meeting ID 569 800 131.
- For monetary giving, SecureGive is preferred at this time, but please see all options for giving here (including text to give!)
- For giving of non-perishable food to our food pantry, please drop off at either the church office on the first level of 6100 Georgia Ave or at the Emory Beacon of Light offices on level P2 between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm, Mondays and Tuesdays. Please call to make sure someone is in the office at (202) 829-5732. Please practice social distancing at drop off!
- Starting Saturday 6/13, there will be a food drive for the pantry every 2nd and 4th Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
1. Go to Quackenbos near the garage entrance.
2. Call the EBOL office when you arrive: 202.829.5732.
3. Stay in your car. Someone will retrieve donations from your vehicle.